What Makes FHIF Different
- FHIF’s strategy is wholistic, helping people physically, mentally, socially, and spiritually.
- FHIF members are bold and compassionate, going to the poorest of the poor.
- FHIF’s strategy empowers local leaders, guarding their dignity and building their confidence.
- FHIF’s strategy is sustainable and replicable so donors don’t have to keep giving on and on for the same projects.
- FHIF principles are based on a biblical worldview.
- FHIF is structured as a federation with little expense on headquarters administration. Our headquarters uses less than 1/2 % (<0.005) of the total FHIF member budgets.